Sunday 7 February 2016

A Fresh Start

Hello Everybody,

First of all, I would like to apologise immensely for not being with you these past few weeks, I've had a bit of a tough time, so I hope you all understand. I feel like I haven't stuck by this blog as much as I should be, so I am having a fresh start. I'm going to give my blog a makeover, think of it as dying someone's hair! I'm going to delete all previous posts, and start a fresh. One post per week, on a Sunday Evening, (British Time). I promise that this time around I can really commit myself and fully enjoy what it's like to be an author of the interweb! I also wanted to take this moment to say thank you for all the people who have clicked to view my blog, I can't believe I've had over 600 views! I love you all so much, thanks for being there. 

Until Another Day,
Libby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment